Sunday 17 November 2019

The power of passion and perseverance



Five key words
1. perseverance:
2. passion
3.grit
4. motivate
5.intuition
my comments
I think if a teacher wants to educate a successful kid in school, testing all day isn't a great idea which means score can's determine anything.In generally,some kids are good at art but they're not good at science,however,some kids are reverse condition.Everyone has their expert field, so school teacher have to lead kids to figure out where their field is and try to encourage them to learn new things,I have a good proverb which can quote with today's topic ,leave and learn which means "活到老學到老",

No comments:

Post a Comment

what makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> 1. According to the Harvard study,I agree to his point because I think humans are group animal,we can't liv...