Sunday 1 December 2019

inside the mind of a master procrastinator_audio recording


View on Vocaroo >>



I think I am not a procrastinator since I was borned,but,it is not all the things I can do or finish it on time. For example like something related to associated with other people, not just stranger even my closer friend, I always think maybe I could do it later, because I was afraid to communicate with others which means I has gotten used to doing things in my own way.However,it was only happened before senior high school, after 15 years old. I decided to change my own habits,one of the biggest reason is “學測” which is the most important entrance exam for college was coming,so,I have to learn how to arrange my time in appropriate way, otherwise I would be delayed with my busy studying plan. In fact, it is hard to be a non-procrastinator person,thus,I have to focus on everything in detail, check out all things on schedule, I knew it was a challenge for most of the people, because everyone is lazy in nature, there is a word which is called "self-discipline”. It is a tough work while I was learning how to manage my time in a effecient way,well,there is no successful thing without undergoing some tough works,finally,I find out why we should learn to be a non-procrastinator nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing. Agree, most people are lazy in nature. But with self-discipline, we make our plan and monitor our own progress. Time management is also important, of course.

    ReplyDelete

what makes a good life?

View on Vocaroo >> 1. According to the Harvard study,I agree to his point because I think humans are group animal,we can't liv...